I thought one day or the other the GTA disease would strike back at me. Only a while ago, I was one of the many victims of the tagging plague. I boldly tried to fight back and key out the main symptoms. Little did it help, for the next thing you know, I was already spilling the beans. That was back in March. This time the plague had disguised itself as the hilarious lady Irena of My Roots Run Deep blog. You should visit her splendid blog for more juicy details. The guidelines are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Without any further antics, I yield to GTA once more and here are another six things you didn't and needn't know about just another renegade gardener:
1. I have the Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS). Millions of people can't sleep at night because their legs tingle and itch in bed, forcing them to get up and walk around until they are utterly exhausted. The symptoms I experience are only of a mild nature and occur from time to time, at night, when I lay still. In the recent years, having a garden of my own, I often get so tired, I don't even have time to think about restless legs, never mind experience the symptoms. The cause of RLS was hitherto completely unknown. Combined with my fidgety spirit, here's what springs to mind...
2. ...now that the summer holidays are coming up, let me just mention how much I hate beaches, not as in landscape features and stunning views, but as in umbrellas and sunbeds. I hate the whole idea of laying down for hours, even minutes, just barbecueing yourself, amid hundreds of other think-a-likes, packed like a can of sardines. I live in a beautiful Mediterranean country, with breathtaking landscape and coastal area, and thousands of picturesque beaches and coves, but beaches as means of rotting on a piece of sun bed - not my cup of tea! I'll rather climb up the rocks, hills and mountains looking for wildflowers and breathtaking vistas, and will roam as far as my fidgety feet will take me, looking for hidden coves, secluded bays and untamed beauty.
3. I love cars and the smell of gas oil. When I bought my first car, my dad followed me home in his car and we both got pulled over for speeding. And the officer didn't fancy donuts.
4. I'm a big fan of Oscar Wilde's work.
5. I have a birthmark on my left arm which could vaguely be interpreted as '666'. I said 'vaguely' didn't I?
6. I could never and will never be able to come to terms with animal abuse and cruelty. Nothing could ever make me as sad, shocked and ashamed of my human origin.
I'm going to tag the following six bloggers, mostly for the fact that I have found them to be very intriguing people and will surely enjoy reading their random facts.
1. The Garden Brae
2. The Brenda Blog
3. Roses and stuff
4. Ewa in the Garden
5. Hunde Haus
6. Veg Plotting
Of course, you aren’t obliged to do this, and if you have done it already, my excuses for tagging you all over again - but I’d certainly like it if you did.
Saturday, 12 July 2008
Scribbled by Viooltje @ 15:37