Sunday 15 June 2008

Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day - June '08

Thanks to Carol of May Dreams Gardens, I'm delighted to both share and enjoy the blooms from all over the world. If you want to join in this extraordinary feature hosted by Carol, all you gotta do is simply create a GBBD post of your own on the 15th of the month and then post a comment on May Dreams gardens
At last, I remembered on time this month! All due to the fact that I have paid my brain bill earlier than usual ;-)

Stokesia laevis

Passiflora c.


Lavandula angustifolia 'Hidcote'

Hydrangea macrophylla

Delosperma c.

Cotinus coggygria 'Royal purple'

Bottlebrush

Hydrangea + Clematis





Cistus 'Sunset'



a bloom less ordinary: latest variety of Solar mushrooms

and finally, I didn't have the heart to leave this blooming fledgling out of my GBBD,
he followed me around all along suggesting which blooms are worth a shot


10 komentari:

Anonymous said...

Predivna boja na ovoj Clematis na zadnjoj slici!
Passion flower je isti taj koji sam imala do prosle godine, nije htjeo rasti ove pa sam posadila drugaciju boju (ovaj put bijela), cekam prve cvjetove.

Katarina said...

Oh, I just adore your Hydrangeas! So very beautiful! As are the rest of your flowers...and the solar mushroom is awsome (does it bloom throughout the season?)... ;-)
/Katarina

Priscilla George said...

Wow stunning colors and blooms. I love all the pinks and reds you have going on right now.

Curmudgeon said...

What wonderfully vibrant colors! The purples are my favorite. That solar mushroom is quite lovely too.
--Curmudgeon

garden girl said...

Aw, sweet little birds! Your blooms and your photos are simply fabulous Violet.

gintoino said...

Hydrangeas...How I wish I could have them in my garden (they will grow but their water needs put me of).I just love that photo of the hydrangeas and the clematis. And is that a Verbascum in the right photo below? I've been looking for one of those for almost a year now...Lovelly bloom day post.

Ewa said...

I love hydrangea and clematis picture. paradise comes to my mind :)
do you follow euro2008? I cross my fingers for Croatia :) I have a new friend very fond of Croatia and going to Dubrovnik second time in the last 2 months :)

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

Hi Viooltje, what a lot of blooms you have for GBBD and I love the pics but I notice that you've had some advice on that score from a very wise bird. ;-)

Your clematis look great, they are such wonderful plants as many of them flower for so long with lovely vibrant colours.

BTW love the pic of your garden crew. :-D

Helen/patientgardener said...

Gorgeous photos, your garden looks lovely. I especially like the clematis against the fir tree

Carol Michel said...

What a beautiful garden. Thanks for joining in for bloom day!

Carol, May Dreams Gardens

Infolinks In Text Ads

Traffic Feed