After some pondering, I've decided to tag these wonderful bloggers:
- GardenJoy4me - I don't think there's any other blog whose posts are as wonderful and hilarious at the same time. I'm sure that all of you who are familiar with this wonderful gardener share my opinion.At 1st it was Sophie the cat that won my heart, but as I kept on reading, I realized there's more to it than just a garden diary. I love it and I'd be delighted to find out some more cheeky facts.
- Jardim com gatos - a beautiful blog from a beautiful Mediterranean country of Portugal. I love Portuguese, and for me it's one of the most harmonious languages in general (I can understand quite a lot, but that's about it); on top of all his wonderful countryside photos, garden delights and pet stories, the owner makes a special effort to post both in his native language as well as English. Do visit his lovely garden - jaw dropping guaranteed.
- Fliesstalleben - another European blog I love reading, this time from a beautiful village in Germany. A true country garden blog that shouldn't be missed and I'm curious enough to find out more about the person behind it.
- Robin's nesting place - stunning photography and heartwarming posts, and if you want to learn more about the little feathery visitors in your garden, Robin's place is the place to be. It's always a treat browsing through her colorful blog
- Bliss - a marvelous garden blog from Holland; Yolanda Elizabet describes herself as a horti-barbarica, need I say more? I enjoy reading about her Dutch garden delights and feline friends. Hopefully I will learn some more.
Hopefully I have picked out people who haven't been tagged yet; Vanillalotus, Weed Whackin' Wenches and a few more were also on my wanted list, but since I've found out about their contaminations beforehand, I've decided to spread the plague , mostly throughout Europe, but also over the ocean. I hope my targets won't object my choice, and will decide to join this wonderful idea of tagging.