Monday 24 March 2008

The tagging plague continues


So....

After some pondering, I've decided to tag these wonderful bloggers:

  • GardenJoy4me - I don't think there's any other blog whose posts are as wonderful and hilarious at the same time. I'm sure that all of you who are familiar with this wonderful gardener share my opinion.At 1st it was Sophie the cat that won my heart, but as I kept on reading, I realized there's more to it than just a garden diary. I love it and I'd be delighted to find out some more cheeky facts.
  • Jardim com gatos - a beautiful blog from a beautiful Mediterranean country of Portugal. I love Portuguese, and for me it's one of the most harmonious languages in general (I can understand quite a lot, but that's about it); on top of all his wonderful countryside photos, garden delights and pet stories, the owner makes a special effort to post both in his native language as well as English. Do visit his lovely garden - jaw dropping guaranteed.
  • Fliesstalleben - another European blog I love reading, this time from a beautiful village in Germany. A true country garden blog that shouldn't be missed and I'm curious enough to find out more about the person behind it.
  • Robin's nesting place - stunning photography and heartwarming posts, and if you want to learn more about the little feathery visitors in your garden, Robin's place is the place to be. It's always a treat browsing through her colorful blog
  • Bliss - a marvelous garden blog from Holland; Yolanda Elizabet describes herself as a horti-barbarica, need I say more? I enjoy reading about her Dutch garden delights and feline friends. Hopefully I will learn some more.

Hopefully I have picked out people who haven't been tagged yet; Vanillalotus, Weed Whackin' Wenches and a few more were also on my wanted list, but since I've found out about their contaminations beforehand, I've decided to spread the plague , mostly throughout Europe, but also over the ocean. I hope my targets won't object my choice, and will decide to join this wonderful idea of tagging.

7 komentari:

Anonymous said...

Love the Robert DeNiro pic. That was rather inventive. Yes, we've all been tagged and everyone now knows weird little tidbits about us. Trivia you wouldn't otherwise know. All in the name of fun. A girls gotta have fun!
Brenda

Viooltje said...

We did spill some beans, didn't we? Btw, I could never think of anyone better than DeNiro. And it ain't just for his unforgettable wicked grins

Anonymous said...

INCRÍVEL ILEGAL COIMBRA

Marie said...

Beautiful photos on your blog!

Viooltje said...

Thx Marie, coming from the owner of the lovely picturesque Heimdal blog, that's quite a compliment.

Sisah said...

Thank you so much for tagging me, I always feared somebody will do so.I agree with you, tagging is a plague and one of these days I had to become infected, even though I never really wanted this kind of virus. Well, how to handle it? When I was a girl "Kettenbriefe" -chain-letters were in fashion and this tagging disease reminds me of that game. And also in those days I refused to join...call me a kill-joy now, I don´t want to play that game!
You'd like to find out more about the person behind the blog: One personal thing I will tell you: In 1975 I fell also in love with a yorkshire man, and we are married thirty years now!
Liebe Grüße
Sisah

Viooltje said...

Wow that's a wonderful story and makes up for your resilience towards the tagging disease. I'm really glad you mentioned it. What a lovely pair of green thumbs you must be ;-)

Infolinks In Text Ads

Traffic Feed